Private Office Rental
King West, Toronto
Orange Offices provides affordable, fully furnished offices in a character filled brick and beam building located in the heart of Toronto’s hottest neighbourhood, King West.
642 King Street West is a 32,000 square foot brick and beam building originally constructed in 1879 for the piano manufacturing company, Mason & Risch. Today, the building features over 50 boutique private office spaces in a variety of sizes and configurations. The following amenities are included:
- Furnished workstations;
- Operable windows;
- Secure WiFi;
- Staffed reception;
- Access to meeting and board rooms;
- Kitchen facilities on each floor;
- Networked printer/scanner/copier;
- Bicycle storage;
- Shower facilities;
- Office cleaning / janitorial services;
- All utilities.
King West Shared Office Space
Imagine having your own private office in the landmark Mason & Risch building in King West. This 32,000 square foot, character filled brick and beam building was built in 1879 as a piano manufacturing facility. Today, it has been converted and updated to provide over 50 modern, contemporary, private office spaces for businesses of all sizes. Here at Orange Offices, we provide a wide array of configurations and office options to fit with your needs and budget, to ensure you find the best shared office in King West.
Orange Offices eliminates the hassle, administration and overhead of traditional corporate workspace. We handle all of your basic office needs. With all of our Toronto shared office rentals, we are pleased to provide the following amenities:
- Networked Printer/Scanner/Copier
- Furnished Workstations
- Access to Board Rooms and Meeting Rooms
- Kitchen Facilities on Every Floor with Easy Access
- Staffed Reception
- Office Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- All Utilities
- Many Operable Windows
- Bicycle Storage
- Shower Facilities
By providing this infrastructure and support, we help you get your new office up and running quickly, so you can focus on running your business. At Orange Offices, we will gladly assist you in selecting the best office that meets your needs.
The Benefits of Co-Working Office Rentals in Toronto
Our goal is to help you choose the office space optimally suited to your requirements, while at the same time ensuring you avoid the typical fixed overhead costs inherent in traditional leases for office space in Toronto. With one of our shared office rentals, you eliminate expenses, such as:
- Utilities:All of your utilities are already included with your office rental rate.
- Long Term Leases: We give you the flexibility to rent office space in King West without long-term commitments.
- Property Taxes:All taxes for the space are incorporated into your office rental rate.
- High Rental Rates: There is no need to pay high rental rates for prime office space with one of our co-working offices in Toronto.
- Equipment Purchases:As our offering includes all printers/copiers/scanner and fax equipment, as well as the maintenance and supply of all wireless networks, all you need is a laptop or personal computer and you’re ready to work.
- Furniture Purchases: All of our Toronto private offices are already outfitted with individual workstations that can be reconfigured based on tenant needs.
In addition to the cost savings you experience with a shared office rental, you gain access to a shared office environment where you have numerous opportunities to meet other like-minded business professionals and develop new friendships and business relationships.
The office rental options available from Orange Offices are designed to grow with your business, as your needs change. Especially if you work from a home office, our shared meeting spaces are an ideal way to leave a professional impression with your clients in a hip, vibrant urban location. When the time is right and you outgrow your home office, you could start with an economical, single person workspace and scale your space requirements on demand as your business expands.
Orange Offices invites you to come grow your business with us and take advantage of our customizable King West shared office rentals. To schedule a tour of our charming, character filled building, or for more information about our office rental plans, contact us today.